Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo excitement

So for over a year now, I have had a digital SLR camera.  I have really enjoyed it and have taken many more pictures over the last year because of it.  I think because it is so much larger than my old point and shoot camera that I actually use it more to make it worth my while when hauling it all over the place.  Plus I feel like a fancy photographer when I use it.

Now after a year of having this thing, I'm finally learning how to use it.  I started my photography class at the Light Factory on Monday.  Get ready for improved photo skillz!

And to add to the photography excitement, I purchased a new lens yesterday.  Let me tell you I am obsessed!  Best $140 I've spent on this little lens.  I only had a few minutes yesterday before Matt and I had to leave for our movie date, but here's a couple of shots of my favorite test subject.


0 comments:

Post a Comment