Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My TWO nephews

Up until about a week ago, I had one nephew- Davin.  Well last Monday, May 9th, I got another nephew!  His name is Dylan, and he was born 7lbs 8oz.  Matt was already scheduled for meetings later that week in Raleigh, so we drove over on Friday for Matt's work and to meet this new little guy.


He is such a perfect little doll.  He looks so much like Davin, which is pretty cool.  Matt and I took turns holding him.  Everyone keeps teasing us that this will give us baby-fever.  This little guy is precious, but what I really have the fever for is... a 3 year old! haha!  We had so much fun playing with Davin over the weekend.  He is such a blast at this age.  Maybe I will change my mind when we have kids one day, but I would take this stage over the baby stage any day!  I mean look at this cute little guy...


Davin is obsessed with hockey.  He loves going to the Hurricanes games, and he seriously knows every player on the team.  His hockey knowledge is impressive.  However, if there is one sport that I would probably try to steer my future kids away from, it would be hockey!  I mean can you imagine this guy running around the house all day with a big stick taking swings at his hockey puck?!  It is scary.  You will probably leave with a busted toe.  But he enjoys it so much, so how can you tell him no?  I drew a picture of him over the weekend with a hockey uniform and stick, and the kid smiled from ear to ear.  Guess it's worth the busted toes and scratched floors haha.

When Uncle Matt got home from his meetings, he got some loves from Davin.  Davin is crazy over his Uncle Matt.  Two peas in a pod really...




Then we took Davin and Furgie to the park, where we played tag, hide-and-seek, and swung on the swings.




It was a fun weekend with Jason, Jennifer, and our TWO little nephews.  Now if I can just find someone to raise my future babies until they are three :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment