Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Snaps from Group Shoot

Yesterday was the last session of my photography class I've been taking at the Light Factory. 
I am bummed because the class has been so much fun.  My teacher is an amazing photographer.  
You can check out his work here

We had our group shoot for the class on Sunday night in NoDa.  
Then our homework assignment from the shoot was to select our top ten favorite photos and present them to the class on Monday.  It is so neat to see how even though we are all shooting the same scene, everyone has a different perspective and comes up with a different shot.  Oh and we also voted on our favorites out of each person's top ten.  That was also pretty cool to see which of your photos got the best reaction from the class. 

Here's a look at my top ten.  Which is your favorite?  











0 comments:

Post a Comment