Thursday, April 21, 2011

Over the Weekend

This past weekend was lovely. We had a storm come through early in the day on Saturday, but it passed quickly and made way for a gorgeous day. Matt and I thought it would be a good day to take our bikes into Charlotte to explore some bike paths. We ended up biking through one of my favorite streets in Charlotte - Queens Street. The houses that line the street are gorgeous, the landscaping is picture perfect, and there are plenty of big trees that give great shade. If I had a million or two to spend on a home in Charlotte, I'm pretty sure I'd pick somewhere on that street.


We biked for a good couple of hours and then biked over to Cantina to fuel up on chips, salsa, and tacos. YUM. We had so much fun and we're already planning our next bike trip.

With all of our biking, poor Furgie (our little Shih Tzu pup) did not really get to enjoy the nice day. But we made it up to her on Sunday with a trip to Birkdale after church. Furgie goes crazy with excitement when we announce a Birkdale trip, so I think she quickly forgave us for leaving her the previous day.



Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment