Thursday, December 8, 2011

Football Weekend

This past weekend was the VT vs. Clemson ACC Championship game in Charlotte.


The Hokies may have lost, but we still had a great weekend.  Stone and Kristinne came down on Friday evening to get the weekend started.  We spent Saturday morning doing a little shopping.  I tried to talk Matt into getting a purse/wallet thing for me and Kristinne tried to "co-sign" haha and get a bag of her own.  But we both left empty-handed.  

We headed downtown early to get our tailgate on.  Love seeing all the Hokies take over Charlotte!  However, I don't like it when we go to a game and the school colors of the two teams playing are similar.  It wasn't as bad this year as it was at the ACC game last year when we played the Seminoles and you could barely tell the fans apart, but I prefer when the team colors are totally different.  Then you can easily tell the fans apart!  Here's Kristinne and I sporting our Hokie pride, minus our cute almost-purchased purses.


Let's Go.... HOKIES!

Trying to find a spot for our ladder ball.  I'm obviously being helpful.

We cheered on our Hokies, but we still lost :(  But who cares, we had awesome club level seats (thanks Stone!!!!)  

Oh yeah, and I can't recap the weekend without including our Friday spent with our visitor-for-the-day Tom. The day was spent at Bailey Park tossing the football and running drills.  And in true Tom form, he did this with extreme intensity and I was just along for the ride to take photos of the guys.  At least I was able to walk away without getting a black eye.  Here are the silly boys:

The little one enjoyed the day at the park, too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment