Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Beach Trip

I'll take a quick break from the cramming I'm currently doing for my final exam to do a quick post about our lovely beach trip we had this past weekend with the family.

It seems to have become an annual tradition of a trip to Myrtle Beach with the in-laws and extended family. There is a huge group of us and we all stay in one big house. We had a blast hanging out with family and playing with the little nephews. Per the usual, I took a million photos. I had some great subjects, so how could I resist?! I'll try and restrain myself and post just a few...
My sweet nephew Davin.  Obsessed with this guy I tell you.  Obsessed.
This was taken after eating at Johnny Rockets.  This morning, I saw a segment on the Today Show talking about foods you should avoid because they are equal to an entire day's worth of calories.  They showed a chocolate peanut butter milkshake and said that it was equal to 2,000 calories.  Guess what Matt and I had ordered at Johnny Rockets that night in addition to our burgers and fries... oops!
Matt took this photo of Davin.  So cute!
Daredevil was all smiles while bouncing many feet into the air.
Beach games
Davin with his grandparents.  I love this happy photo!  
Oh look at that "framing".  Composition lesson in photography class really paid off.  haha!
I may or may not have taken a thousand photos of this kid during this trip.
And here is my other little nephew Dylan with his mommy.  He loved the beach!
Me and my love.
Morning workout at the beach.  Now I am especially glad for this after learning of my milkshake calorie consumption.  Perhaps this worked off two spoon-fulls.


Well now this certainly doesn't make studying any better. Wish I was back at the beach with all of these folks! Can I please have a re-do of the weekend?

Look at him.  I don't think he's too worried about my test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment